Buy voicebanks directly from Taobao

Has anyone bought any voicebank directly from Taobao? I want to buy some voices and I almost did it, but in the moment they asked me for my address. At first I though it was the facturation address, but by google translating, it seems to be the sent address. That’s why I want to know if I buy directly from Taobao they will send me the link with the activation and download link (like other voicebanks I bought) or will they send me a document (physically) all regarding to activating and downloading the voicebank.

「いいね!」 1

It will be sent to the email address you provide in the message/comment field for the order. There are no physical editions of the voice databases sold on Taobao (the DVD cases Quadimension sells are purely collectors items with no product code included).

I haven’t purchased from Taobao directly (I’ve never been able to get the account setup to work with my mobile number) but as long as you provide the email address you want the product sent to you shouldn’t have any issues. I’m pretty sure Taobao just always requires a shipping address for orders, regardless of whether there is anything to actually ship.

「いいね!」 1

Thanks a lot for the response. I’ll give it a try.

「いいね!」 1