Some features that will improve using Synthesizer V

. Tracks: A track Lock. We have Mute and Solo, a “Lock” will prevent accidentally modifying a track.

. Loop: When the loop icon is selected the loop section open in the last used position. The handles or the loop section need to be dragged to the new location. It will be very convenient if the loop section opens at the current location.

. Piano Roll: The subdivisions at the piano roll are very difficult to see, especially when working in the plugin (The re-size of the window is not very accurate in the plugin). There is not zoom for the piano roll, a way to choose colors for the subdivision will help.

. Importing MIDI files: There is not way to add (Append) a midi section to a track from a file or copy and paste from the DAW. Every time a midi file is imported it needs to be added to a new track or to an entire new project. As now if we want to add to a current track we need to import as a new track and then copy the midi section to a current track and delete the import created track

Thank you

「いいね!」 1

“Piano Roll: The subdivisions at the piano roll are very difficult to see, especially when working in the plugin (The re-size of the window is not very accurate in the plugin). There is not zoom for the piano roll, a way to choose colors for the subdivision will help.”

I totally agree, the piano roll colors are the biggest issue with the wonderful instrument. I have to dim all the lights in my studio and put my nose up to the screen to see where the division lines are drawn.

「いいね!」 2