Synthesizer V OSCAR: New Masculine Mandarin Voice from VOICEMITH

I’ve tried purchasing OSCAR using a Visa card, but the transaction fails each time. :confused:

「いいね!」 1

Voicemith was having issues with their website (something about DDOS attacks on their web provider?), so there are two different pages to buy from.

The original overseas store page (https://www.voicemith.com/overseasstore/) offers both credit card and PayPal, but I guess currently doesn’t work?

There’s a link on the page to this new online store page, which only accepts credit card payment. This is the page linked from the announcement on X/Twitter. (https://twitter.com/VM_OscarAI/status/1744202455305572728?t=70YdCTAnNGqHoPczCcYeiw)

Due to frequent DDoS attacks on our official website, we have implemented a new payment webpage to ensure a safer transaction for you.

「いいね!」 3

EDIT: Choosing PayPal as the provider (but still using my credit card) got me past this issue. Thanks! :smiley:

The original site works, but the transaction fails, as it triggers a fraud alert with my card provider.

Unfortunately, the new site to have addresses hardcoded to China:

I guess I’ll have to work with card provider and find how to get the site accepted.

「いいね!」 3

Yes, it’s better to use Paypal to pay :slight_smile:
I received my serial number two days later, they are very serious.
Oscar’s voice is incredible.

However, I haven’t yet bought “ROSE” from Bushiroad Music, I haven’t found a way yet, if anyone has a simple link for a European and pays by Paypal, I’m interested :slight_smile:

THANKS.

Voicemith new website accepts Paypal ??

The original shop accepts PayPal, not the new page. However, seeing as dcuny was able to purchase using PayPal, I expect the new page is intended more as a backup than as a replacement for the main site.

Thank you, I was thinking of finally getting Oscar but kinda scared because of all the DDOS attacks they been unfortunatly having

DDOS attacks just affect the availability of the website. It doesn’t really have any bearing on the customer, aside from occasionally being unable to load the webpage.

「いいね!」 3