Synthesizer V AI Lin Lai & Yun Quan: New Mandarin Chinese Voices from Dreamtonics

ボイスバンクの年齢や性別のバリエーションを増やす事に関してはDreamtonicsはAHSより熱心なようです。

「いいね!」 2

Wow! That’s amazing〜 :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::sparkles:
Lin Lai and Yun Quan will be a really useful voice additions!

「いいね!」 1

is it available now ? I need this to make children song

Just an announcement so far, there is currently no release date.

「いいね!」 1

Lin Lai and Yun Quan have been released to Taobao only for now and are not yet on the International store. .w./

They can be purchased on their own, with the Synthesizer V Studio Pro editor, or as a dual pack (does not include editor)

Vocal Modes for both: Gentle, Unadorned, Lively, and Bright

Release notes:
https://t.bilibili.com/808115534316961792

「いいね!」 3

I could not buy from taobao … complicated sign up process :frowning:

Of course. They get the Cheng Xiao treatment.
Why does Taobao have to be so strict to oversea users…?

「いいね!」 1

Can they not be bought from ParcelUp like Stardust Infinity…? I don’t know why they can’t just make them available with all the other VB’s… :persevere:

Cheng Xiao was eventually added to the Dreamtonics Store, so it should hopefully just be a matter of time.

It would certainly be nice if buying internationally from Taobao were easier, or if Chinese voices were added to the Dreamtonics Store sooner after release, but I think unless someone needs a voice database right now it’s usually preferable to wait a bit than to pay extra for a proxy service.

「いいね!」 4

So, closing in on being half a year after release. Any word on these being available for international buyers yet?

I am waiting too … this is so silly, do they even need us as a buyer?

I’m starting to lose hope. They may be Chinese exclusive for a while until we get the four announced banks. If they still don’t get released after them then I don’t know.

Both Lin Lai and Yun Quan are now available on the Dreamtonics store:

「いいね!」 4

I cannot use the discount code :frowning: expired already … any chance you have discount code Claire?

Discount code?? :eyes:

This is so amazing!!! I’m so happy! Just waiting for Stardust :pray:

I’m not aware of any discount codes for the Dreamtonics store.

before there was this discount code, where you can buy SVstudio + One VB … it was expired

Type ‘bundle’ in the search bar on the site, then select the bundle. I just bought SynthV yesterday, and the bundle of pro + voice is still there (since I did that) :v:

That’s right, the bundle doesn’t require a code, you just add the items to your cart from this page instead of doing it separately: