Vocal Synth Tuning Commissions !!!

I’m not sure if this counts as a resource, but I’ve opened tuning commissions! Vocal Synth Tuning Commissions !!! Feel free to post your own commission info below :slight_smile:

Starting at a base price of $10 USD I will tune a song that is up to 4 minutes long in English, Japanese, or Chinese. (Maybe Spanish if you’re okay with the tuning being in OpenUTAU).

Engines I have are: VOCALOID 6, VOCALOID 2 (Only Sweet Ann), Synthesizer V Basic, OpenUTAU, and NIAONiao.

*** PLEASE NOTE: If you ask me to tune in NIAONiao, there is currently no way that I know of to convert that tuning to other engines. Once it’s a .nn file, it is stuck that way. Same in reverse, tuning does not transfer into NIAONiao. Please keep this in mind before you order. I will tune Originals and Covers (as long as it does not go against the TOS of the files you send me).

Please provide files (VPR/SVP/UST/ etc.)

For songs over 4 minutes, please add an additional $1 per minute!

For an additional cost I will do manual cross lingual synthesis using phoneme editing. I am best at Chinese to English, but will also do Japanese to English.

Phoneme editing is a major part of my tuning process for English music. If you do not want me to touch the phonetics, please let me know when you order.

Voicebanks available: -V5 and V6 Default Voicebanks (Amy, Chris, Ken, Kaori, Haruka, Allen, Sarah, and Akito) - MEIKA Hime -Gumi V6 -Gachapoid -Avanna -IA V3 -Merli -Sweet Ann -Kotonoha Akane & Aoi (SynthV) - Many Many VCCV English UTAU - Even more NIAONiao - Any SynthV Lite banks that are still available for download

Feel free to message me with any questions before ordering :slight_smile:

You can contact me via my socials or commission me directly on Ko-Fi. All socials can be found on my caard

「いいね!」 1