I am Solaria - Lite vs Full version

Comparing the voices of Solaria Lite and Solaria Full version. I hope it is helpful to some of you!

「いいね!」 4

An interesting study. Are both using the “auto sing” mode, or are you doing manual AI tuning in the Pro version? And curious - what is the pitch of the lowest and highest note you used? Thanks.

「いいね!」 1

Thank you. I always use the “rerun with new random seed” function in the Auto-process" menu. If it is available, Asterian doesn’t seem to have it. I rerun the seeds until I am satisfied with the output.
The result is much better than anything I could do myself manually :slight_smile:

For this study I transposed the pitch of the Lite version directly on the Pro version.
It may surprise you, but I like Lite much better than Pro. Lite has a charm that Pro doesn’t have, Lite sounds like a woman while Pro sounds like a girl, Lite sings in very low or high levels much better than Pro, which is important for the backing vocals. I let Lite sing, then change the voice to Pro (with a varying mixture of light, airy or solid) while maintaining the pitch curve. In most cases, sometimes it didn’t sound good and I gave a new pitch.

I checked: in the main vocals the range is between C4 and C5, the backings go up to C6 and down to D3.

Greetings!

「いいね!」 2

Thanks for the detailed response. I have Solaria and Natalie and tend to use Natalie more, but your Solaria is very good in that range. I need to give her a try more often.

「いいね!」 1

I do agree with your assessment of Lite version. I, too, prefer the sound of Solaria on Lite version.

「いいね!」 1

Ah, good to know, so I am not the only one :wink: Thank you!

「いいね!」 1