When I bounce a track, only a part of the track is bounce.

• I wrote it with the help of a translator because I am not good at English.

Hi, I am suffering a critical problem in my recent project, which was never came up before.

As the title of this post also states, when I bounce one or more tracks, only some part (about 45 seconds from the beginning, about 25% of the total) is bounced.
The same problem occurs repeatedly when I try to run the program again, replace the target folder with the title, and so on.

Synth V is v1.9 Pro, and the project has a total of 7 tracks, excluding 1 Audio track.
I thought about the possibility that it was overloaded because the number of tracks was the largest among the projects I have ever worked on, but it is not easy to test them because they are already done.

Has anyone already experienced or resolved these issues?
If so, please let me know how to solve it.
Or if there’s anything I need to check, I’d appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thank you for reading!

If you’re using a Feature-limited Trial (FLT) voice database like Ritchy or D-Lin, you can only render 45 second segments:

Terms of Usage for Synthesizer V AI Ritchy Feature-Limited Trial (FLT)

• Individuals may publish their works created with Synthesizer V AI Ritchy (FLT), however, only for non-commercial purposes.
  • When publishing works created with Synthesizer V AI Ritchy (FLT), please make sure to indicate that you used “Synthesizer V AI Ritchy Feature Limited Trial”.
  • Synthesizer V AI Ritchy (FLT) has the following restrictions:
    • Track count: up to 1 track per project file.
    • Supported languages: English, Mandarin Chinese
    • Output duration: up to 45 seconds
    • Vocal Mode: not available
    • AI Retake (Timbre): not available
    • VST3/AU plugin: not available

(from the download page: index - powered by h5ai v0.29.2 (https://larsjung.de/h5ai/))