Questions about using synthesizerV as a conversion source

I am not very good at English.
Sorry if I am rude.

Can I use the sound output from the Synthesizer V as a source for converting my voice to RVC?
Can I use my own voice to reproduce the way the Synthesizer V sings?
Of course, you will not use the sound output from Synthesizer V as source data for RVC learning.

私は英語があまり得意ではありません。
失礼があったらすみません。

シンセサイザーVから出力される音源を、自分の声をRVCに変換するための元音源として使うことはできますか?
シンセサイザーVの歌い方を自分の声で再現したいです。
もちろん、シンセサイザーVから出力される音声をRVC学習用のソースデータとして使用することはありません。

歌い方を真似したいです。

This is allowed for Eclipsed Sounds products (Solaria, Asterian, Saros).

https://twitter.com/eclipsedsounds/status/1600645437547073536?s=20

In light of newer technologies that have become available, we wanted to clarify section 3.2.3 of our vocals’ EULA. Our company’s position is that we will not prohibit users from using voice changing algorithms on exported audio from our AI vocals.

While it is not required if using the full version of the voice database, we would greatly appreciate if users who utilize exported audio for this purpose would also credit our voice databases for the initial rendition in order to acknowledge our team’s hard work on our vocals.

Lite versions still require credit even when used as the base of a processing workflow in this manner. We also wish to make it clear this applies only to Eclipsed Sounds’ Synthesizer V voice databases. (SOLARIA and ASTERIAN)

While converting exported audio using a voice changer is acceptable under section 3.2.3 of our EULA, it is still absolutely prohibited to develop voice changers, secondary synthesizers, vocal only sample packs, and the like from exported audio using our vocals.

This statement is only for Eclipsed Sounds products.

Other companies have not commented on this, so we must refer to the EULA:

Dreamtonics:

(3) Renditions must not be used as the input to a singing synthesis or speech synthesis model, algorithm, application or any data-driven workflow that generates singing voice or speech.

(3) 合成音声は、歌唱合成または音声合成モデル、アルゴリズム、アプリケーション、または歌声または音声を生成するデータドリブンのワークフローへの入力として使用しないでください。

AHS:

13 When using the product, you must not do any of the following acts, or any act that may lead to such acts

(14) Using the audio rendered by this product as the input to a singing synthesis or speech synthesis model, algorithm, application or any data-driven workflow that generates singing voice or speech.

13.使用者は、本製品の利用にあたり、以下に該当する行為およびその恐れのある行為を行なってはなりません。

(14) 合成音声を、歌声合成や音声合成モデル、アルゴリズム、アプリケーション、または歌声や音声を生成するデータドリブンのワークフローの入力として使用する行為

This means Dreamtonics and AHS voices cannot be used as input to RVC. If you have a product from a different company, check license.txt in the installation directory.

「いいね!」 1

Confirmed.
Thank you very much.
I will purchase Eclipsed Sounds products (Solaria, Asterian, Saros) and give it a try.

確認いたしました。
ありがとうございました。
Eclipsed Soundsの製品(Solaria、Asterian、Saros)を購入して挑戦します。