Hayden, Eri, Sheena, and Wei Shu: Four NEW voice databases from Dreamtonics now available

Here’s a teaser of four new voice databases we have coming up:

Hayden - An English male voice database featuring high, crisp tones, with an attractive huskiness on the low to middle tones. Hayden showcases a soft, breathy, and even melancholic timbre reminiscent of early-2000s pop and radio alt-punk slow anthems.

Eri - Synthesizer V AI Eri is a Japanese female voice database with a breathy, velvety decadence, most distinctive in the lower tones. Particularly for melodic compositions, Eri features effortless transitions, ranging from a catchy, pop middle range to a powerful falsetto.

Sheena - A bilingual (Japanese and English) female voice featuring a mature and powerful tone mixed with a melancholic, distinct timbre. Her versatility is suited mainly for R&B, soul, blues, and emotive pop.

Wei Shu - Synthesizer V AI Wei Shu is a Cantonese male voice with a soft, whispery, and slightly nasal voice quality, ideal for the low to middle range. In the middle to high range, the voice has a powerful sound, while still maintaining softness. Wei Shu is well-suited not only for ballads, but also for high-tempo electro-pop tunes.

「いいね!」 6

All four new voices are of pretty good quality…

Whoa! I love all 4 voices, but Eri is just, wow〜 I really like her tone :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::sparkles:
I love the songs too, so lovely!

I find Wei Shu very interesting for me

My wallet is gonna die. :smiling_face_with_tear:

「いいね!」 2

When are the voices in the dreamsonics shop?

The release date has not been announced.

「いいね!」 1

Can you actually see which microphones were used when recording the voices?

「いいね!」 1

Some companies publish that sort of information, but not all of them. For example, we know Xia Yu Yao was recorded with a Neumann TLM 103, along with various information about the studio environment.

In most cases though, this information is not mentioned.

「いいね!」 2

All four of these new voices have just been released and are available from the Dreamtonics store:

Additionally, similar to D-Lin and Ritchy, Eri has a feature-limited trial version available so people can try out the Japanese rap functionality before purchasing: index - powered by h5ai v0.29.2 (https://larsjung.de/h5ai/)

I have not verified this last point, but I believe for the moment Japanese rap support is limited to Eri, and will be made available to all AI voice databases in an upcoming update.

Edit: an additional update for most voice databases has been made available which enables Japanese rap support:

https://twitter.com/ahsoft/status/1717451110305366047

「いいね!」 3

Yay! I love Eri! :two_hearts: