Where is Sync-Parameter Mode gone?

This can be done either by Combobox (which is in fact only a listbox with prelisted values) or with a Slider with predefined range of values and step. I wanted to be free to add any number, also fractional. You can enter 0.8 of quarter, or any time in seconds.

That makes perfect sense! Would it be difficult to add the combo? My guess is that a large part of Large-Block moves will be bound to fixed bars, but to have the option to shift by fractional is a great addition!

There is no “classical” combo with list and free value. What if I add a Slider with 0 to 10 range,
default 0, TextBox will have also default 0 and I add values from both.
You can use slider for common values and textbox for specials.

「いいね!」 1

Sounds cool.But maybe use a musical multiple so 0 to 16 on the slider with 0 as default added via the text box.

Done. You can download from Github (Raw file).

「いいね!」 1

@Floris Is it working for you now? Use the last link in this thread to right-click and download.

Works perfectly and fast. Thanks. I’m learning a lot on what Studio pro has under the hood.
Is there anywhere where this script can be promoted ( If you care to do so of course)?
Night time here in Berlin. I look forward dealing with those songs with renewed bridges tomorrow.

Frans

「いいね!」 1

Hataori : Just one small thing. Wouldn’t it be safe to add a “past-bar-zero” check? I was able to move 30 notes to before the ZERO bar. If that happens to bring all notes out of sight one has to undo or lose them. But some might be perplexed where part of the notes went. So a calculation like :

If StartBarFirstNote minus AmountOfBarsToMoveBackwards < 0 then
exit // dialog : “You would lose sight of notes if you did this.”

Just a thought to make it bomb-proof.

「いいね!」 1

Hi, I could not wait until tomorrow with this. I tried to move a small group WITHIN a large group to the end of the LARGE GROUP. That works BUT it erases the parameters of the notes in between. So maybe people have to be warned that moving OVER a group of notes can erase parameters.
See screenshots for clarification.

「いいね!」 1

Hey Hataori, Fantastic Hataori, it works like a charm!
I´m a new user so I couldn´t reply instantly. Really greatful!!!

「いいね!」 1

New version 2 is on GitHub.
Suggestions added - moving params refactored, dialog for time < 0

After some more testing, I am going to announce it here in Resources.

Thanks for the suggestions and testing.

「いいね!」 1

Good morning from Berlin, will test some today! Great work!

Add: I just tested the 2.0 version on 2 Macs running Catalina & Big Sur and can report nothing but smooth success! Beyond-Zero-Warning works perfectly. Moving with parameters out of a group does no longer erase in between parameters. Nice job!

In general I would like to see Dreamtonics develop this interface to reflect more of a song-based part interface like in Toontrack products for instance. In that environment your script Hataori could also include “Chorus, Verse 1, Verse 2, Bridge etc” as movement group units. I would really like to help Dreamtonics make that interface a bit more song based.
A script like yours shows the power of adaptability ! Thanks for your hard work!

「いいね!」 1