[Guide] How to Purchase, Download, and Install Synthesizer V Studio and Voice Databases

Oh I didnt read that, I’ll try it now! Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

「いいね!」 1

Is there a possibility to check how many activations I already did for the voices I purchased and for the SynthV studio pro software ? A kind of website that would display the computer Ids currently using the licences.

There is no self-service for this. You might be able to contact Dreamtonics to ask: [email protected]

The original post in this thread can no longer be updated but this topic does tend to show up in Google searches, so below are a few links to resources that are better maintained. The information above is mostly still accurate, but will steadily become more out-of-date as time goes on.

Installation instructions

Links of all sorts (downloads, storefronts, customer support, etc.)

Voice database buyer’s guide

This webpage includes:

• A searchable list of AI voice databases with:
    • purchase links
    • keywords the developers use to describe their product
    • vocal modes
    • additional info such as recommended vocal range, terms of use, the voice provider, and demo songs
  • Similar lists for Standard, FLT, and Lite voice databases (but with less information because AI voices are the current focus)
  • A list of Synthesizer V original songs which have exceeded 1 million views on YouTube or Bilibili
  • A ranking of voice databases based on the number of original songs documented on VocaDB
「いいね!」 1

im trying to download synth v basic, but when im on the download page i cant find where is the download button

Click on the file you want to download.

If you’re on Windows, that’s the .exe file, if you’re on Mac, download the .pkg one.

Hi,
I have installed Synth V (trial) correctly and downloaded SOLARIA-lite-v100 but I can’t install it in the database, neither by double-click nor drag-and-drop. Suggestions? Thanks
iMac Intel, Sonoma 14.4.1