Solaria, extreme Vibrato, no way to reduce

Synthesizer V Studio Pro 1.8.1
Solaria Ver 108

I recorded a song with default Solaria last year and it’s perfectly fine, with a normal amount of vibrato.

However, this year, Solaria’s vibrato is over the top and extreme, just like an Opera singer, which is unsuitable for fast pop songs. None of the controls work to turn it down a little.

Something must have changed after one of the last updates. Is it a bug or a feature? I need some help!

Helge

「いいね!」 1

It’s likely you’re using Instant Mode in your new project but weren’t in the old one.

More info here:

「いいね!」 1

Thanks for your reply. I was generally happy with the vibrato in the earlier Solaria version, so I never touched the vibrato or expressiveness controls before.

I did today, because the Pro 1.8.1/108 version seems to have a very strong default vibratio, which I wanted to reduce, but wasn’t able to.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but I just want the default Solaria without Opera vibrato, like it was before :wink: Is there a way to downgrade to an earlier version?

Thanks,
Helge

「いいね!」 1

If you have the old installer you can run it to downgrade. You’ll also need to install a compatible version of Solaria as well.

Keep in mind that changes like this (assuming there’s no major difference in your project) are usually a result of the voice database version, not SynthV Studio itself, so you might just need to install the older version of Solaria and use that in version 1.8.1.

「いいね!」 2

Thanks Claire, that was the solution! Going back to the voice database 106 (simply selecting it in Studio) and then doing an AI re-take solved the problem. Now it sounds normal again! :smiley:

Cheers and have a great day,
Helge

「いいね!」 1