How to update to V1.9.0?

V9 non beta is now available. Dreamtonics say launch the updates from the application. Does anyone know if I should launch the update from the stand alone version, or can I do it from the VST? Or maybe it makes no difference.

「いいね!」 1

It doesn’t matter how you run the application, you just open the License and Updates panel, select “Check for Updates”, then click “Update” for the editor and each voice database. When the installer for the new version runs, you will have to close the software in either case.

You can also download the 1.9.0 installer from Dreamtonics and run it manually. (Dreamtonics Download)

More about updating:

「いいね!」 1

Wonderful, thank you Claire !

Hi Claire, I’ve just installed v9 and when I run it I get an error message: “The procedure entry point could not be located in the library c:\program files\synthesizer v studio pro\synthv-studio.exe” and the program stops.

Just wondered if you had any idea about this or whether I should contact technical support. I installed the download from the synv program and also manaully and get the same error.

Thanks very much for any help.

It’s not something I’ve seen before, but based on the error message perhaps the new version installed to a different folder? Double check that the software is actually in the correct location, and maybe try reinstalling the update.

If that doesn’t work then try contacting [email protected]. If you still have the installer for the previous version you can also try running it to downgrade, which could identify if the issue is related to 1.9.0 or whether something odd has happened to your installation specifically.

「いいね!」 1

Thanks, Claire. It works with previous installations; I just get the problem with 1.9. I’ll contact support.

Thanks, Claire. It works with previous installations; I just get the problem with 1.9. I’ll contact support.

Hi, I`ve got same problem! Any solution yet?

Br,

Juhaps