Voicebank won't appear in the track

A common linux distribution is Ubuntu, so you might want to start there. It’s one of the more beginner-friendly ones. That said, it will still be a learning curve of its own, so you might run into other difficulties along the way.

I would recommend doing some research about installing linux on a chromebook before doing it yourself. I have never done this, but there are probably many YouTube videos about it.

「いいね!」 2

I’m a Linux user as well. What I do is install the voice bank and drag it (the vb file) from my downloads and drop it into Synthesizer V. It should pop up in the license and updates when you finish installing it in there. If that doesn’t work you probably downloaded either/both file(s) incorrectly or the download got/program is corrupted somehow. So you should delete and redownload the files and try again. If not you might have a technical issue/bug and need to contact support.

True. This could’ve also been the problem. Something must’ve been incorrectly installed or got corrupted.

Alright so uh, I redownloaded the two voicebanks and tried again, Didn’t work this time + It showed up with a paperclip symbol as well, [btw it didn’t appear when i screenshotted this so my bad for that]

also yeah i’m tryna making her sing charlies inferno, I’ve been thinking about it for a while. Heres the song in case you want to hear

From what I know from my own experiences,run this command first:
chmod 755 maki-eng-lite-installer.svpk
or*
chmod 755 eleanor-lite-install.svpk
then run
/synthv-studio ./maki-eng-lite-installer.svpk
or
./synthv-studio ./eleanor-lite-install.svpk

change the commands if you need, for example, put the name of the folder in between
./ and synthv-studio
*Note that from my personal experiences you cannot use the ai voicebanks without the program crashing each time you try to use it

Here is what I used as reference: [Unable to install Voicebanks (On Linux)]

Hopes this helps!
-Harmony

「いいね!」 2

I am currently struggling with the commands (partly because I have no idea how to use linux) Could you possibly made a tutorial? If not that’s okay"

「いいね!」 1

I’ll try! Just note that i don’t have any social media so I won’t be able to post on youtube or anything.I will see if I can upload videos to here.Other than that, I have 2 questions for you.

1. Have you already installed Synthv?(Note that I’m expecting basic, but if it’s not, let me know)

2. What voicebank(s) would you like to install?There are slightly different commands for each one.

I am using the trial of the full version, I am trying to install eleanor forte lite and her file name is eleanor-lite-install-100.svpk
should I re-name it?

No, I will work on a tutorial though.I will get back to you in a matter of hopefully a few hours or less.

Thank you, I am really just trying to do this so I can show people chromebooks arn’t that useless.

「いいね!」 1

Can you send me a screenshot of the layout of your Synthesizer V?When I downloaded the free trial, it seemed to look different than what I’m used to.

kay

I don’t understand the interface of that version of SynthV.
This is the version I do understand(Photo By GHOST/Ghost and Pals)

I can help you download the basic version if you’d like

Yeah I have the gen 1 realease of synth v installed, I did not have a tutorial for the newer realeases.

Do you have Menulibre installed?Also, have you set your crostini flag to Bullseye?(Example)

I will see if I can help you download and install voicebanks onto the basic version, as that is what I’m familiar with.

Yes, in the tutorial I watched that was the first thing I had to do, so yes, I have it set to bullseye

Ok, then am assuming you used the tutorial by ChromeOs Made Simple?I used that as a large reference to install my first linux apps.

Yes I did, is that bad?